Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!

To me....yeah, well, uhhh....its one of THOSE birthdays...not quite 50, but certainly pushing the big one around!!!  So. For my birthday MY MOTHER.....sends me this.......





When I call her to say,uhh thanks???  She "smarty-pants" says to me...."Oh.  I just got home from the store from getting your card".....Ha. ha.ha.ha.  Oh. My. Mother.
My mom and dad, BOTH have an amazing sense of humor....LOVE them so much.  So grateful that theyve  always been in my corner--even when I should of been sitting in the corner!!

So thanks, Mom, Dad...for the almosta nifty card!!  Or to put it like your grand-daughter....well. I liked the envelope, but NOT the card!!  BAHAHAHAHA!!!  Love those kids!!!

Its been a really rough couple weeks, and I know that the enemy (satan) has been prowling, relentlessly after me.....I will be so happy (I'm not sure happy quite covers it), when the Lord comes in the clouds of glory.  And He WILL wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither  sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away.  Rev 21:4

I just spent the last 20 minutes talking to a sweet friend.  He is in a bad spot....discouraged, and please, friend, pray for this precious, precious child.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment