Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jenn, Jeff and Jacob

Jenn & Jeff







The paper didn't photograph well...its a soft mint green....I REALLY like the way it turned out....
Jenn was about 10, the sweetest little girl--I loved every second with her.  I think I lived for her sweet little voice saying "hello Momma".  My beautiful dog Jeffery was just a baby, but oh, how he loves his girl.

My next page is Jacob when he graduated in 2010...I'm slow.




I've noticed I tend to stick my journaling under the picture, as most of its private, and for their eyes only.
There is only one Jacob...he is such a delight and such a ornery creature, all rolled in one.  He's in college now.  I  wanted to convey my hopes and dreams for him...that he does find his dream, his wings and fly.  I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment