Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jarrod








Jarrod.
This is my best friends beloved, beautiful, precious son. He killed himself October 22, 2011.  I fear that he took her heart with him.  I understand.  I understand and feel her pain, and wish, with all my heart that there was something I could of done to help him.  To help her.  My heart aches for her, as the loss goes on...people say, time will make it easier, I don't think that is true.  With the loss of your child, it never heals. It never goes away. Its there, like quicksand, which sneaks up on you and will smother you if you aren't looking.
I cling to the promise of Christ in Revelation:  "He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old is passed away." Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment